16 Air Squats
16 Curtsy Squat (8 each leg)
30 Seconds of Alternating Elbow to Hand Push-ups
(Remember to PIN THIS WORKOUT to your FITNESS pins so you can reference it for later!)
– Stand up straight with your feet shoulder width apart (everyone’s stance is a little different, it depends on how it feels for you).
– Slightly point your toes out to the side. You want your knees to follow the direction that your toes are pointing. This will allow your hips to open properly so you can squat.
– While squatting you want your feet firmly planted. You don’t want your heels or toes to come off the ground at any point.
– Now Squat! To squat, act as if you are trying to touch your butt to a basketball sitting on the floor directly below you. You have reached the bottom of your squat when your hips drop below your knees.
– Stand up straight with your feet shoulder width apart
– Starting with your right foot, place it behind you and to the side and then squat
– Stand back up and switch legs
– Start from a standing position and then drop down into a pushup position (if you’re not pregnant, drop your chest to the floor)
– Once in your push up position, thrust your butt up in the air while bringing your feet towards your hands
– With your feet firmly planted on the ground, now you can stand or jump back up (if you arent pregnant, you’ll want to jump off the ground while clapping your hands above your head)
ALTERNATING HAND TO ELBOW TO HAND PUSH-UPS
– Start in the pushup position
– Starting with the right arm, bring your right elbow to the floor.
– With your right elbow on the floor, bring your left elbow down to the floor
– Now take your right elbow off the floor and place your hand on the floor in the pushup position
– With your right hand on the floor, bring your left hand back up to the floor.
– Once your back in the pushup position, you can now repeat the movement.
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!!
I hope you love this workout as much as I do!
I am wearing another awesome pair of the BIOSKIN compression leggings. The softest fabric and best compression feel!
Also sporting my IFIT Wearable band that counts my steps and calories burned AND they NOW HAVE A HEARTRATE MONITOR on the band as well!