We love love love taking our family to Kauai. Seriously it’s the best family vacation ever! The island is so chill and there’s so much to do to connect as a family. And of course one of the most important things about a family vacation is the food! I’ve compiled a list of all of our favorite places to eat! Enjoy!
If you’re thinking about taking a family vacation to Kauai, do it! I’ve also compiled a list of our favorite things to do in Kauai!
Our Favorite Kauai Restaurants and Food Trucks
- PUKA DOG: (POIPU) SOOOO GOOD!!! Legit worth the drive. We hit up a yummy ice cream spot right by it too.
- OHANA JUICE BAR & CAFE: (KAPA’A) We love everything here. Bagels, acai bowls, sandwiches, wraps, and shaved ice.
- JAVA KAI:(KAPA’A) My favorite breakfast spot. THE BEST FOOD! It’s known for it’s coffee but they have a full menu and really delicious baked goods.
- KOUNTRY KITCHEN:(KAPA’A) If you want a filling hearty breakfast go here!
- ONO SHAVE ICE:(KAPA’A) The kids fav shave ice spot
- WAILUA SHAVE ICE:(KAPA’A) The adults fav shave ice spot! ALL NATURAL AND INCREDIBLE!
- MARIACHI’S:(KAPA’A) The best mexican food! We ate here 3 nights.
- THE LOCAL:(KAPA’A) Expensive but so so good.
- ONO CHAR BURGER: Off the road on the way to Princeville. Right next to Whaler’s. The best greasy food on the island.
- WHALER’S GENERAL STORE: THE BEST POKE EVER!!!!
- KALALEA JUICE HALE: The BEST green juices and smoothies!! A MUST!! On the way to Princeville
I will update this the more we learn about the island and as we try new places!