I may or may not have a problem since moving into our home. It’s called…I used to live in a 3200 square foot home and now I live in a 1400 square foot home with NO master closet or bathroom. It’s been quite interesting trying to figure out how to organize things and the hardest thing to organize FOR SURE has been the closet and makeup and shoes and scarfs and hats and purses and so on and so on! In this post I wanted to tell you ALL about this awesome product I have decided to use to organize my space, BUT you will have to wait and see the AFTER pictures! I knew if I was going to be the least bit organized in my tiny space, I would need SOFI™! The new SOFI™ line offers an essential, style-smart organizational system designed to make spaces work the way you live. I literally had my makeup and hair products in BOXES before all these gorgeous boxes came! From fashion week to the latest offerings in your favorite stores, new styles are everywhere. As you dream about what you’ll wear in the warmer months, first take a look at your own closet to find inspiration before you buy new pieces. There’s a good chance that with a little organization, you will uncover trendy treasures you forgot you own. I LOVE organizing for this exact reason! It helps me remember some amazing fashion pieces that have been shoved away that I just totally forgot about!!
Not sure where to start? This season, functional SOFI products can organize your closet with unique and cleverly designed product features:
- The versatile Brix Box™ SOFI Brix Box, Small is easily accessible with pull-out handles and open tops
- Zipper accents on the Zipper Tote™ SOFI Zipper Tote, Small allow for quick access to clothes and accessories
- The Stax Shelf™ makes the most of your vertical space to maximize storage
- Hex Boxes SOFI Hex Box are perfect for drawers, nightstands and dressers to store jewelry, socks, and other small trinkets that can be easily lost
- Angled sides on the Rax Bin™ are ideal for at-a-glance access to purses, hats and footwear
Want to know why else I love SOFI products?
SOFI offers environmentally friendly features:
All SOFI™ Boxes, Bins and Totes are made from a minimum of 65% recycled content
SOFI products are offered in a variety of styles and can be found at Amazon.com with retail prices ranging from $9.99 to $29.99
You don’t need to sacrifice style when organizing your closet. SOFI offers stylistic touches that instantly transform your closet into your own chic boutique, including:
- Simple and soft geometric forms with rounded corners
- Gold fasteners and zipper accents
- Woven handle materials reinforced with fashionable brass rivets
- Stain-guard protected silken textured exterior coupled with a fun, geometric print interior
- Sophisticated color palette of mocha exterior complimented with a lavender-grey interior
Monica Friel, organizing expert and president of Chaos to Order, provides tips for organizing your closet space into your own chic boutique for spring fashion.
- Reimagine your closet as your personal chic boutique: Before you begin to organize, make sure you have cleverly-designed products to make your closet inspiring, vibrant and fun! The new line of SOFI™ home organizational products can help you makeover your closet. SOFI products feature stylistic touches like gold fasteners and zipper accents, geometric print interiors, in a sophisticated color palette to bring you inspiration every time you open your closet door.
- Now, Be a Style Editor: Go through your closet item by item. Eliminate what feels drab while gathering ideas for pieces you can add to update your existing clothing collection.
- Group Similar Items Together: The best way to know exactly what you have is to put like-items together. Use your style editor-eye to organize by type of clothing or style and then by color.
- Celebrate the Season: Keep the clothes you’re currently wearing accessible so that you don’t have to waste time searching for the things you need. For quick access to clothes and accessories, use a SOFI™ Brix Box™ with pull-out handles and open tops or a SOFI™ Zipper Tote™ for quick, front-panel access to clothes and accessories. And, take advantage of floor and shelf space in your closet with a SOFI™ Stax Shelf™ that makes the most of existing vertical and horizontal space.
- Forget Last Season: Take time to get out-of-season clothes stored away. This will make your closet feel less cramped so you can easily see what you own before hitting the stores.
- Organization is not a Destination: Organization is an ongoing process that requires efficient systems, maintenance and the good old-fashioned discipline of putting things back in place. With Monica Friel’s tips, you’ll be on your way to having your own couture closet space!
Could you die over that mess??? STAYED tuned for my next post when I take all these tips and put them to good use!