Body gratitude is a hard path to start. It took me years to believe what my heart was telling me. I want you to know first and foremost that your worth has nothing to do with fitness and nutrition goals.
Your worth is already within you!
I hope your healing path will lead you to that beautiful truth.
I started my path with body gratitude affirmations. When it’s hard to believe, when it’s hard to appreciate, you can pull one of these out of your pocket and repeat it to yourself until you believe it. It may take time. I know it did for me!
Before we get started with the affirmations you might be wondering how to use these affirmations. You can simply repeat them to yourself if you would like. There is so much power in that. It might feel awkward at first, embrace that, acknowledge it. Welcome it!
You will one day notice it doesn’t feel so awkward anymore!
Tips for Using Body Gratitude Affirmations
- Pick one and repeat it every day until it sticks.
- Tell yourself in the mirror. It might not sound right at first but you can get comfortable with it.
- Write it down over and over in a journal. Be creative as you like.
- Write it down on a post it and place it where you will see it most often.
7 Body Gratitude Affirmations
- I am grateful my body trusts me. My intuition never lies.
- I am grateful for the ability to clear my mind and meditate.
- I fully embrace each part of my body. Even the parts I am hesitant with.
- I can create a new relationship with my body and I can accept the physical and spiritual changes.
- I am filled with love and desire for my body.
- I can focus on each part of my body and begin to heal through gratitude.
This last one is the one I hold closest to my heart. It is the one I promised my dear friend Kim I would never take for granted.
I am grateful for each breath my body give me and will take it in fully.